Ready in 1 hour
Roasting chicken, seasoned and stuffed with lemons and onions. I'm not a big onion fan, but they mixture leaves a nice lemony hint to the chicken.
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Chicken
0 people want to try | 1 have favorited
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray roasting pan and rack.
3. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Put on roasting rack with breast side up.
4. Combine thyme, basil, pepper, and salt. and rub onto outside of chicken.
5. Put garlic, lemon, bay leaf, and onion into chicken, then pour in wine.
6. Lightly spray outside of chicken with veggie oil spray.
7. Roast about 20 minutes per pound or until juices run clear when you pierce a thigh or meat thermometer reads 180 degrees.
8. Remove. Let rest 15 minutes before carving.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Lemon Herb Roast Chicken. Be the first to review it!
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!