Lemon Herb Roast Chicken
Roasting chicken, seasoned and stuffed with lemons and onions. I'm not a big onion fan, but they mixture leaves a nice lemony hint to the chicken.
Yield: 1 Servings Ready in moments
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Chicken
0 people trying soon
Lemon Herb Roast Chicken Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray roasting pan and rack.
3. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Put on roasting rack with breast side up.
4. Combine thyme, basil, pepper, and salt. and rub onto outside of chicken.
5. Put garlic, lemon, bay leaf, and onion into chicken, then pour in wine.
6. Lightly spray outside of chicken with veggie oil spray.
7. Roast about 20 minutes per pound or until juices run clear when you pierce a thigh or meat thermometer reads 180 degrees.
8. Remove. Let rest 15 minutes before carving.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Lemon Herb Roast Chicken. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.