Eye of Round Roast - slow cooker with gravy
Eye of Round Roast - slow cooker with gravy Preparation
1. In a bowl combine the mushroom soup with beef broth, dry onion soup mix, and Worcestershire sauce; mix until combined.
2. In a small bowl mix together the flour, pepper and garlic powder.
3. Cut the roast in half and dredge it through the flour mixture.
4. Heat oil and brown the dredged meat.
5. Put the roast in the cooker.
6. Mix the remaining flour mixture in the mushroom soup mixture. Pour the soup mixture over the roast.
7. Cover and cook on low for 8 1/2 hours.
8. While the meat is in the cooker, slice the meat and leave it on warm for 30 minutes. This will help to keep the meat moist.
Cut the cooking time if you use a smaller roast.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Eye of Round Roast - slow cooker with gravy. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven