Oven Roasted Pork Ribs
Try this Oven Roasted Pork Ribs recipe, or contribute your own."Easy and very good, however I will leave them in oven longer the next time I make this dish." - pamela1217
Yield: 6 Servings Ready in 5 hours
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: pork ribs
13 people trying soon
Oven Roasted Pork Ribs Preparation
1. Adjust oven rack to upper-middle position.
2. Line large, shallow roasting pan with heavy-duty foil.
3. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
4. Mix sugar, paprika, pepper, garlic, & salt.
5. Brush both sides of slabs with mustard.
6. Sprinkle both sides with dry rub.
7. Place foil-lined pan on bottom rack.
8. Place ribs directly on oven rack above foil-lined pan.
9. Roast ribs until fork tender (2 to 3 hours).
10. Remove foil-lined pan and pour off fat.
11. Transfer ribs to foil lined pan, meat side down.
12. Turn on broiler.
13. Brush ribs with half the sauce.
14. Broil until glaze bubbles vigorously.
15. Turn ribs and repeat for other side.
16. Let stand for 5-10 minutes.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Oven Roasted Pork Ribs Reviews
Easy and very good, however I will leave them in oven longer the next time I make this dish.
2 months, 6 days, 23 hours, 34 minutes ago
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.