|3/4 teaspoonlemon juice|
|3/4 teaspoonwhite wine vinegar|
|1/2 teaspoonminced shallots|
|1/4 teaspoonsalt, divided|
|2 6-ozboneless chicken breasts|
|1/3 cupDry bread crumbs|
|2 tablespoongrated parmigiano-reggiano|
|1 egg white, lightly beaten|
|1/4 teaspoonblack pepper, divided|
|5 teaspoonolive oil, divided|
Chicken Milanese Preparation
1. Combine juice, vinegar, shallots, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and sugar; let stand 15 minutes.
2. Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or small heavy skillet.
3. Combine breadcrumbs and cheese in a shallow dish. Place flour in a shallow dish. Place egg white in a shallow dish. Sprinkle chicken with 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Dredge chicken in flour; dip in egg white. Dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Place chicken on a wire rack; let stand 5 minutes.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes. Turn chicken over; cook 2 minutes or until browned and done.
5. Add 2 teaspoons oil and 1/8 teaspoon pepper to shallot mixture; stir with a whisk. Add greens; toss gently. Place 1 chicken breast half and 1 cup salad on each of 2 plates. Serve with lemon wedges.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Chicken Milanese. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.