Ready in 20 minutes
Try this Turkey-Pepper-Rolls in Marjoram Sauce recipe, or contribute your own.
Top-ranked recipe named "Turkey-Pepper-Rolls in Marjoram Sauce"
1) In a pot over medium heat, sauté the rice in butter. Pour in vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Add a pinch of salt, cover and cook on low heat approximately 20 minutes, until done.
2) Pound turkey cutlets well with a meat mallet. Salt and pepper both sides. Place bell pepper strips on one end and roll up, securing with a toothpick.
3) Brown turkey rolls in a pan with hot oil, turning often. Remove from pan and keep warm.
4) Sauté onion in the same pan. Pour in wine, broth, and cream and simmer about a minute. Stir in marjoram. Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
5) Serve turkey rolls with sauce and rice.
Make sure to pound the meat thin, otherwise they won't cook through.