Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala
Try this Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala recipe, or contribute your own.
"I liked this recipe very much, but the fam agreed it needed something more to give it pep. Plenty of leftovers though and shredding the chicken for lunch to serve in tortillas was both delicious and nutritious. I will make this again another time and add some more veggies!"- MauraSpeckt
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Chicken
258 people want to try | 217 have favorited
Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala Preparation
1. Spray 4 to 5 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In cooker, place garlic and oil. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; place in cooker over garlic. Place mushrooms over chicken; pour wine over all.
2. Cover; cook on LOW heat setting 5 to 6 hours.
3. Remove chicken from cooker; place on plate and cover to keep warm. In small bowl, mix water and cornstarch until smooth; stir into liquid cooker. Increase setting to HIGH; cover and cook about 10 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
4. Return chicken to cooker. Cover; cook on HIGH heat setting 5 minutes or longer until chicken is hot.
5. To serve, spoon mushroom mixture over chicken breasts; sprinkle with parsley.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven