Sundown Oven Pancake
Sundown Oven Pancake Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In 9" pie pan melt 1 tbsp. butter in oven (2-3 min).
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together flour, milk, eggs and salt.
3. Pour into pie pan with melted butter.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Meanwhile, in 10" skillet melt 2 tbsp. butter.
6. add remaining ingredients except cheese.
7. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are crispy.
8. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese in bottom of pancake; top with vegetable mixture.
9. Sprinkle with remaining cup cheese.
10. Return to oven; continue baking for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Sundown Oven Pancake. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven