Ready in 1 hour
If you like crescent rolls, sour cream, and DORITOS - then this is the recipe for you! It's simple and it's great! The kids love it because it's covered in chips!!!!
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Hamburger
9 people want to try | 13 have favorited
1. Brown hamburger and drain.
2. Add taco seasoning, tomato sauce, tiny bit of water, and diced tomatoes. Simmer...
3. In 9x13 dish, press out crescent rolls and roll them to form crust.
4. Layer hamburger mixture, sour cream and then cheese.
5. Crush about 3/4 of a bag of Doritos and put them on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?