If you like crescent rolls, sour cream, and DORITOS - then this is the recipe for you! It's simple and it's great! The kids love it because it's covered in chips!!!!
Yield: 1 Servings Ready in moments
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Hamburger
favorite of 10 people 6 people want to try
Taco Bake Preparation
1. Brown hamburger and drain.
2. Add taco seasoning, tomato sauce, tiny bit of water, and diced tomatoes. Simmer...
3. In 9x13 dish, press out crescent rolls and roll them to form crust.
4. Layer hamburger mixture, sour cream and then cheese.
5. Crush about 3/4 of a bag of Doritos and put them on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Taco Bake Reviews
3 months, 4 days, 19 hours, 34 minutes ago
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven