0 people want to try | 2 have favorited
1. Trim your chicken breasts of any excess fat. Take some plastic wrap & cover your chicken breasts & pound them out with a mallet until they’re about 1/4? thick.
2. In a large pan (I used my chicken fryer) over medium-high heat, put enough olive oil to pan fry your chicken breasts.
3. While your oil is heating, place your Panko flakes into a pie dish (or another dish large enough to bread your chicken).
4. Add in your Parmigiano & season well with s/p. Sprinkle in your dried Basil. Mix together with a fork.
5. Take your chicken breasts and press them into Panko mixture. Flip & do the same. Continue until all of your chicken is breaded.
6. Place breaded chicken breasts into hot oil & fry until golden brown on both sides. Careful not to crowd the pan (do batches if necessary) Roughly 3 minutes per side depending on the thickness of your chicken.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Parmigiano Panko Herb Encrusted Chicken. Be the first to review it!
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!