4 people want to try | 5 have favorited
1. Heat vinegar and sugar in small sauce pan until sugar melts
2. Whisk in ginger, sesame oil, lemon juice, salt, mustard, soy sauce, garlic, olive oil and pepper to complete dressing
3. In a large bowl, mix cabbage, hicama, green onions and carrot
4. Top with chicken and noodles
5. Dress salad or serve on the side
6. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top and serve
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Scottaharrison 1 year agoCan't lose with this one.