This works great! Great for when you're alone or when all of the family is together. The best feature is that no one has to wait for their special omelet. Have guests write their name on a Quart Size Ziploc Freezer Bag with a permanent marker.
Yield: 1 Servings Ready in moments
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Eggs
7 people trying soon
Ziploc Omelets Preparation
1. Crack 2 eggs into the quart size Ziploc bag (not more than 2). Shake to combine.
2. Put out a variety of ingredients.
3. Each guest adds prepared ingredients of choice to their bag and shake the bag to mix them well. Don't forget to write their name in permanent marker on the bag!
4. Make sure to get the air out of the bag and zip it up.
5. Place the bags into rolling, boiling water for exactly 13 minutes. You can usually cook 6-8 omelets in a large pot. If you have more omelets, make another pot of boiling water.
6. Cut the bags and the omelet will roll out easily. Be prepared for everyone to be amazed.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Ziploc Omelets. Be the first to review it!