Cracker Barrel's Baby Carrots
Try this Cracker Barrel's Baby Carrots recipe, or contribute your own. "easy" and "try soon" are two of the tags cooks chose for Cracker Barrel's Baby Carrots.
Yield: 6 Servings Ready in 55 minutes
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Carrots
favorite of 1 people 1 people want to try
Cracker Barrel's Baby Carrots Preparation
1. Melt bacon grease in boiler.
2. Add carrots and enough water to cover the top of carrots.
3. Cover with a lid and place on medium heat and bring to a boil.
4. Turn heat to low and simmer for 30-45 minutes or until the carrots are tender when pricked with a fork.
5. When carrots become tender, pour half of the water off.
6. Add melted butter, sugar and honey to carrots.
7. Place lid on pot and cook until completely tender.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Cracker Barrel's Baby Carrots. Be the first to review it!
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: