Ready in 45 minutes
High in fibre, sugarless, high protein pancakes served with low-fat yoghurt and fresh fruit. Delicious alternative to pancakes with no nutritional benefits, great for diabetics.
(I use Natvia, a natural sweetner, which has a mere 85kJ (20.2 calories)/100g, and best of all - it contains no sugar!!! Amazing. Much better than other sweetners such as Splenda or Equal that may contain no sugar but are still loaded with calories!)
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Natvia
36 people want to try | 26 have favorited
1) In a small bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
2) In another bowl, combine the egg, milk, and sour cream together until well mixed.
3) Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture until well combined. Add more milk if the mixture is too thick for your liking.
4) Cook the pancake mix on a heated pan until golden brown.
5) Top with yogurt and chopped fresh fruit of your choice.
Use yogurt that is low in sugar and low GI, such as Nestle Soleil or Yoplait Forme yogurt.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
arnie32 1 year agoIts flavor was good but the amount of flour in it caused my blood sugar to spike. It has too many carbs in it for me.
babybiceps 1 year ago(I made this recipe)