Cola Pork Chops
The main ingredient is Pork."I made this for my son & I,& we were very pleased...The chops were 1 1/2" thick! Thanx!" - kensemoure
Yield: 8 Servings Ready in 45 minutes
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Pork
favorite of 14 people 19 people want to try
Cola Pork Chops Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F/ 175 degree C.
2. Mix together the ketchup, cola and brown sugar.
3. Place pork chops into a baking pan and pour cola mixture over, coating well.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for about 1 hour depending on the thickness of the pork chop.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Cola Pork Chops Reviews
I made this for my son & I,& we were very pleased...The chops were 1 1/2' thick! Thanx!
7 months, 6 days, 13 hours, ago
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven