Chicken Divan Low Fat Version
Chicken Divan Low Fat Version Preparation
1. Cook broccoli. Drain and arrange in 11 1/2" X 7" x 1 1/2" quart pan or dish. Original recipe said to grease pan. I do not do this and have never had a problem with it sticking. I use a glass casserole dish.
2. Cut up and cook chicken breast that have marinaded overnight in lemon juice. I cook in microwave on low temp to prevent from drying out. Then put in layer over broccoli in casserole dish.
3. In bowl, mix soup, mayo, lemon juice, and curry powder. Pour over chicken and broccoli.
4. Sprinkle grated cheese over all. Then sprinkle stuffing mix. Original recipe called for butter drizzled over top. I skip this and have not found a difference in taste.
5. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
If you do not like broccoli, you may substitute any vegetable. I have made it with mushrooms and also with mixed vegetables.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Chicken Divan Low Fat Version. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven