Ready in 1 hour
Awesome chocolate chip cookies!
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Cookies
0 people want to try | 0 have favorited
1. Preheat oven to 375º.
2. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugars on low speed until light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs, vanilla and sour cream.
5. Beat on medium-high for two (2) minutes.
6. Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
7. Add chocolate chunks and pecans.
8. Mix just until combined.
9. Use 1/4 cup measure or medium-sized ice cream scoop and fill the measure to heaping.
10. Place six (6) balls of dough three (3) in apart on each of the prepared baking sheets.
11. Place baking sheets on two center racks of oven.
12. Bake 14-16 minutes switching the cookie sheets, top and bottom, halfway through.
13. Cool cookies on baking sheets for one (1) minute before lifting them off with spatula.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies. Be the first to review it!