1. Slice all fruit into bite size pieces (not including grapes, blueberries, blackberries, etc.)
2. Dip rim of glass(es) into a bowl with the lemon juice in it.
3. Put confectioners sugar in another bowl and dip the rim of the glass(es) in it.
4. Fill the glasses with the sliced fruit.
5. Use excess confectioners sugar to sprinkle on top of the fruit.
6. And most importantly... Eat!
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Really enjoyed it
1 years, 2 months, 6 days, 23 hours, 23 minutes ago
1 years, 2 months, 1 weeks, 3 days, 21 hours, 5 minutes ago
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.