19 people want to try | 33 have favorited
1. Slice all fruit into bite size pieces (not including grapes, blueberries, blackberries, etc.)
2. Dip rim of glass(es) into a bowl with the lemon juice in it.
3. Put confectioners sugar in another bowl and dip the rim of the glass(es) in it.
4. Fill the glasses with the sliced fruit.
5. Use excess confectioners sugar to sprinkle on top of the fruit.
6. And most importantly... Eat!
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?