7 people want to try | 15 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Worlds best chocolate brownies"
1) Pre heat oven to 160c or gas mark 4
2) Grease and line the loose bottom cake tin with grease proof paper
3) Melt butter and chocolate in bowl over pan of boiling water
4) Whisk sugar into mixture with electric whisk
5) Beat eggs into mixture
6) Fold in flour and walnuts with metal spoon
7) Pour into tin and bake for 40 mins
8) Enjoy :)
Check brownies after 35 mins you don't want to burn them!
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Jamie_jnr 1 year agoLovely really is worlds best