7 people want to try | 13 have favorited
1. bake potatoes, scoop out pulp and set aside. melt butter in pan on low heat. add flour stir until smooth. cook 1 minute. stirring constantly
2. gradually add milk, turn heat to medium stirring constantly until think and bubbly
3. add potato pulp, salt and pepper, 2T green onion, 1/2 c bacon and 1 1/2 c cheese.
4. cook until heated through
5. stir in sour cream
6. top servings with remaining bacon, cheese and green onions
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
Basham 8 months agoVery tasty an my husband loves it:)