Perfectly Cooked Bacon
Perfectly Cooked Bacon Preparation
1. Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and tuck it under the outside rim of the pan.
3. Arrange the bacon slices in a single layer on the foil.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on how crisp you want it. 25 minutes will be perfectly crisp.
5. While the bacon is cooking, arrange 2 layers of paper towels on a second baking sheet.
6. Use tongs to remove the cooked bacon to the paper towels to drain. Turn the slices to blot both sides.
**Keep bacon drippings for cooking perfect mustard greens.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Perfectly Cooked Bacon. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: