Ready in 45 minutes
From Edible Austin cooks! 2011
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Bacon
0 people want to try | 0 have favorited
1. Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and tuck it under the outside rim of the pan.
3. Arrange the bacon slices in a single layer on the foil.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on how crisp you want it. 25 minutes will be perfectly crisp.
5. While the bacon is cooking, arrange 2 layers of paper towels on a second baking sheet.
6. Use tongs to remove the cooked bacon to the paper towels to drain. Turn the slices to blot both sides.
**Keep bacon drippings for cooking perfect mustard greens.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Perfectly Cooked Bacon. Be the first to review it!