Tagliatelle with Goat Cheese, Tomatoes and Chicken
Verified by SunnyJF
Tagliatelle with Goat Cheese, Tomatoes and Chicken Preparation
1. Heat oil, and saute garlic and onions until soft, about 4 minutes.
2. Add chicken and saute until cooked, about 5 minutes.
3. Add wine and simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling water until "al dente". Drain and add to sauce. Continue cooking on low for a couple of minutes until most liquid is absorbed by the pasta.
6. Serve with extra chopped basil.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Tagliatelle with Goat Cheese, Tomatoes and Chicken Reviews
This has quickly become a favourite at our house!
8 months, 4 days, 19 hours, 56 minutes ago