1. Cut pork roast into portions so it will all fit in the crockpot (remove string around roast if needed)
2. Chop onion, mince garlic, and put in crockpot
3. Mix in beans, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and mustard
4. Pour as much BBQ sauce as you can out of the bottle, into the crockpot, and then pour the Coke into the "empty" bottle, screw the lid on, and shake (to get the last remnants of BBQ sauce out of the bottle). Pour this over the mixture in the crockpot.
5. Mix all the ingredients in the crockpot well, and then submerge all the portions of pork in the mixture
6. Cook for 6 hours on high, or 8-10 hours on low
7. Remove the pork portions from the crockpot when fully cooked, and shred/pull apart the meat with 2 forks
8. Put shredded meat back in the sauce and stir well
9. Serve as sandwiches on buns, with coleslaw
For a sweet taste, use the whole can of Coke.
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
LadyJa 1 month agoVery easy to make. My family loved it. I served it on rolls with broccoli slaw....yum!!!
PinkSecretxoxo 1 year agoIt was very good but next time I will use more of a smokehouse flavor BBQ sauce.
Thanksmom 1 year agoI did some substitutions but it was still awesome....and is this THE Sam Grottenberg? :) Bri's mommy says HI!!
samgrottenberg 1 year agoThis is my adaptation of a bunch of different recipes for pulled pork, and it's delicious!