Mini Quiche Lorraine
Mini Quiche Lorraine Preparation
1. Coat a 24 cup mini- muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, yolk, and half and half. Season with salt and pepper.
3. On a lightly floured surface, use a 2.5 inch round cutter or drinking glass to cut 24 rounds out of the pie crust. Gently press the rounds into the muffin cups. Divide the crumbled bacon evenly between the lined cups and then divide the egg mixture between the cups.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes until quiche crusts are golden brown and the egg mixture is puffed up and set in the center. Transfer to a cooling rack or serve warm.
5. If freezing, cook and cool completely. Place on a baking sheet and freeze in a single layer until solid. Store in an airtight container, in a single layer, in the freezer. When ready to serve, place on baking sheet and reheat at 350F for 12-13 minutes.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Mini Quiche Lorraine. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.