Chicken Peanut Noodles
Try this Chicken Peanut Noodles recipe, or contribute your own.
"It's a great alternative to take out! The peanut butter really brings a depth to the dish and does an amazing enhancement to the cabbage and broccoli. So yummy!!"- TheFrenchKitchen
41 people want to try | 39 have favorited
|1 poundAngel Hair|
|1 largeboneless chicken breast; sliced thin or small chunks|
|8 ouncesFresh mushrooms; sliced|
|2 mediumCarrot; sliced|
|1 mediumSweet Bell Pepper; sliced|
|1 small bagFrozen Broccoli; or large bag of frozen veggie mix|
|1 mediumOnion; sliced|
|2 clovesgarlic; minced|
|2 cupsCabbage; shredded|
|2 tablespoonsPeanut butter|
|1/4 cupTeriyaki sauce|
|3 tablespoonsSoy sauce|
|Cilantro; As needed|
|Black Pepper; As needed|
|Ginger; As needed|
|Olive Oil; As needed|
Chicken Peanut Noodles Preparation
1. Get a big pot of water going for the pasta. While waiting for the boil get all your other ingredients ready.
2. Over Moderate heat heat some oil until shimmering in a large skillet or wok and add onion and garlic to make fragrant. Water should be boiling, so get that pasta cooking, Drain and toss with 1T each soy sauce and olive oil to keep from being sticky.
3 If using frozen veggie mix add chicken now, cook and then add veggie and stir fry. If using raw fresh veggies:
• add peppers now, stir fry
• add chicken
• add mushrooms, stir fry
• add carrots, stir fry
• add cabbage and broccoli, stir fry
4. Deglaze with a little water and add in sauces and peanut butter. Season with ginger, pepper and cilantro.
5. Combine stir fry with pasta and eat until you are fat and happy.
Add spice to your pallets desire, cayenne, red pepper etc.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Chicken Peanut Noodles Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven