Fettucini Carbonara Preparation
1. Place pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water cook until al dente
2. Meanwhile in a frypan or wok fry onion, bacon and garlic till onion is soft.
3. Add mushrooms, mustard, sugar, parsley, salt and pepper cook until sugar begins to caramelise, stirring well.
4. Add can of evaporated milk, simmer till sauce begins to bubble add Parmesan cheese stir well.
5. Drain pasta and add to sauce stirring to coat pasta well.
7. If sauce is to thick add small amounts of milk until correct consistency is acheived
8. Serve with more Parmesan cheese if desire.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Fettucini Carbonara. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.