Baked Ham Preparation
- Preaheat oven at 325 F degrees
- Put ham on rack, fat side up
- Cook at 25 minutes per pound aprox. Once cooked brown at 400F
- Make cuts on the ham like a diamond and brush with the glaze
- mix the rest of ingredients in a blender. Brush the mixture onto the ham.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Baked Ham. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.