Bruschetta With Skillet-seared Mushrooms And Grana Padano
Verified by twojocks
|4 slicescountry-style bread|
|4 ouncesGrana Padano (or Parmesan Cheese); coarsely grated|
|3 tablespoonsextra virgin olive oil|
|1 poundcrimini mushrooms; thinly sliced|
|1 unitsmall red bell pepper; cut in 1/2-inch pieces|
|2 clovesgarlic; cut in slivers|
|1/4 teaspoonblack pepper; freshly ground|
Bruschetta With Skillet-seared Mushrooms And Grana Padano Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On baking sheet, toast bread until crisp, about 10 minutes. Scatter one-third of the Grana Padano over toast.
2. In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil; add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until they give off liquid, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in bell pepper and garlic; cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat.
4. Stir in flour, salt and pepper; cook, stirring, 2 minutes; add half-and-half and simmer until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
5. Divide over bruschetta and top with remaining Grana Padano.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Bruschetta With Skillet-seared Mushrooms And Grana Padano. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.