Ready in 1 hour
Try this Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups recipe, or contribute your own.
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Chocolate and Peanut Butter
0 people want to try | 0 have favorited
1. In a bowl, mix together the peanut butter, confectioners’ sugar and graham crackers. set aside
2. In a double boiler, carefully melt the chocolate (set a metal bowl on top of a saucepan with boiling water). alternatively, you can microwave the chocolate in short bursts
3. Using a pastry brush or a clean paintbrush, brush the melted chocolate on the bottom and sides of mini cupcake liners. it’s helpful to stack some the liners together to give more support. when in doubt, add more chocolate, since this will be the base for your candy. place the cupcake liners on a plate or in a cupcake tin and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
4. Remove the liners from the freezer, and place about one teaspoon of the peanut butter mixture in each cup. press down a bit with a spoon to spread. spoon more melted chocolate on top of each cup.
5. Place the peanut butter cups back in the freezer for another 15 minutes to set. eat cold or let warm to room temperature before serving.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. Be the first to review it!
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!