Topping for Oven Roasted Vegetables
Topping for Oven Roasted Vegetables Preparation
1. Melt butter in a small fry pan, add garlic and sauté over medium heat for a minute or so, until garlic mellows.
2. Add Panko and stir to evenly distribute butter and garlic.
3. Increase heat to medium high and continue cooking, stirring constantly, until the Panko turns a warm brown.
4. Grate the Parmesan over the pan of roasted vegetables, then sprinkle toasted Panko over that.
5. Makes enough to cover a household sized sheet cake pan, or 10 servings of roasted vegetables.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Topping for Oven Roasted Vegetables. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven