1. First you need to find out how many lady fingers you will need. Take your cake form and lay them to cover the entire surface. In my case, I used 15 lady fingers.
2. Then transfer them onto a platter (or plate) where you will soak them in coffee. Using a tablespoon carefully pour coffee over the lady fingers (don't pour too much or else they will disintegrate before you know it), approx. 1 tbsp per each lady finger.
3. Take the soaked lady fingers and lay them out tightly in the cake pan. Repeat steps 1 and 2 for the second layer but don't put it in the pan yet.
4. Prepare the tiramisu filling. Mix in a bowl Mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and powdered sugar. Add slowly alcohol into the mix and continue stirring until smooth.
5. Spread 1/2 of the tiramisu filling onto the first layer of lady fingers covering it entirely. Lay down the second layer of lady fingers and cover that with the rest of the filling.
6. Optionally, you can garnish your tiramisu with grated dark chocolate or cocoa powder (I prefer dark chocolate).
7. Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Cut into square pieces. Enjoy!
If you feel that the tiramisu filling is too lose, you can add some gelatin to it.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Tiramisu . Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.