Crockpot Pork Tenderloin
Verified by SunnyJF
|2 tablespoonsOlive oil|
|3 poundsPork tenderloin|
|1/2 cupTeriyaki sauce|
|1 cupChicken broth|
|1 (10-ounce) jarSmucker's Sweet Orange Marmalade|
|2 teaspoonsFresh ginger; grated|
|1/4 cupBrown sugar|
|1 largeOnion; sliced|
|1 packageFresh mushroom caps|
|1/4 teaspoonBlack pepper|
|1 teaspoonRed pepper flakes|
Crockpot Pork Tenderloin Preparation
1. Heat olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Brown tenderloin on all sides.
2. In blender, mix teriyaki sauce, chicken broth, orange marmalade, fresh ginger, brown sugar and garlic. Blend until a smooth sauce.
3. Put browned tenderloin into slow-cooker. Slice onion and add to slow cooker. Add mushrooms, pepper and pepper flakes. Cover with the teriyaki sauce. Cook on high for about 4 hours.
4. Turn tenderloin a couple of times while cooking.
5. When done, remove the tenderloin and let rest for about 10 minutes. To serve, slice diagonally and pour sauce, mushrooms and onions over top.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Crockpot Pork Tenderloin. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.