Queso Fundido with Chorizo
Queso Fundido with Chorizo Preparation
1. Brown chorizo and crumble; pour off any fat and set chorizo aside.
2. Roast green chili - Roast in oven or over the flame using long fork with heat resistant handle. Roast until skin is blistered.
3. Place peppers in a paper bag for 5 minutes to to steam which will easy removal of the skin.
4. Cut chili pepper lengthwise and remove seeds and membrane. Slice, dice, mince, or puree chili peppers.
5. Mix cheese, pepper and cooked chorizo in a bowl.
6. Divide mixture into 4 ovenproof dishes (Tip: Reuse Crème brûlée dessert dishes from the grocery store.)
7. Cook in 400 degree preheated oven for approximately 5-7 minutes or until the cheese melts; Turn oven to broil for a 1 minute or until a toasted on top.
8. Remove and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
9. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Queso Fundido with Chorizo. Be the first to review it!