16 people want to try | 25 have favorited
Top-ranked recipe named "Best Fudge Brownies"
1. Butter a 9x13 inch baking pan. Preheat oven to 350
2. Gently melt the chocolate. Let it cool for about 10 minutes
3. Cream the butter and sugar in a medium-sized bowl until light and fluffy
4. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Stir in the vanilla.
5. Stir constantly as you drizzle in the melted chocolate. After all the chocolate is in, beat well for a minute or two.
6. Stir in flour and possible embellishments. Mix just enough to blend thoroughly.
7. Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Cut into squares while still hot, then allow to cool for at least 10 minutes, if you can wait that long.