Best Fudge Brownies
These are the best brownies you will ever have! I've had a lot of different kinds of brownies and none as good as these. You will probably have a small chocolate heart attack. I recommend some ice cream on the side.
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Chocolate
15 people want to try | 20 have favorited
|5 ouncesUnsweetened chocolate; (5 squares)|
|1/2 poundButter or Margarine; softened|
|1 3/4 cupsLight brown sugar; packed|
|1 1/2 teaspoonVanilla extract|
|1 cupFlour; (3/4 cup for fudgier brownies)|
|1 cupWalnuts or Pecans; chopped|
|1 teaspoonOrange Rind; grated|
|1 Small Ripe Banana; mashed|
|2-4 tablespoonsStrong Black Coffee|
|1 cupSemisweet chocolate chips|
Best Fudge Brownies Preparation
1. Butter a 9x13 inch baking pan. Preheat oven to 350
2. Gently melt the chocolate. Let it cool for about 10 minutes
3. Cream the butter and sugar in a medium-sized bowl until light and fluffy
4. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Stir in the vanilla.
5. Stir constantly as you drizzle in the melted chocolate. After all the chocolate is in, beat well for a minute or two.
6. Stir in flour and possible embellishments. Mix just enough to blend thoroughly.
7. Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Cut into squares while still hot, then allow to cool for at least 10 minutes, if you can wait that long.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Best Fudge Brownies Reviews
1 years, 3 weeks, 2 days, 12 hours, 26 minutes ago
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven