Ready in 1 hour
Try this Beltana Station Scone Recipe recipe, or contribute your own.
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Flour
0 people want to try | 0 have favorited
1. Preheat oven at 220C (Fan Forced)
2. Sift flour into bowl, add a cup of cream and a cup of lemonade, stir with a knife until mixed. Pat out on a bench and don't roll just pat until about an inch thick. Cut with scone cutter. Love your scone up a little in your fingers and place on oven tray lined with baking paper.
3. Add 1 egg and a little milk together and wash the top of the scones,lace in the oven. Cook for approx. 10-12 minutes. Makes about 16.
4. Once cooked enjoy with your favourite toppings.eg.jam and cream or butter and Vegemite.
5. This recipe can also be used to make mini dinner rolls.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Beltana Station Scone Recipe. Be the first to review it!