Beltana Station Scone Recipe
Beltana Station Scone Recipe Preparation
1. Preheat oven at 220C (Fan Forced)
2. Sift flour into bowl, add a cup of cream and a cup of lemonade, stir with a knife until mixed. Pat out on a bench and don't roll just pat until about an inch thick. Cut with scone cutter. Love your scone up a little in your fingers and place on oven tray lined with baking paper.
3. Add 1 egg and a little milk together and wash the top of the scones,lace in the oven. Cook for approx. 10-12 minutes. Makes about 16.
4. Once cooked enjoy with your favourite toppings.eg.jam and cream or butter and Vegemite.
5. This recipe can also be used to make mini dinner rolls.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Beltana Station Scone Recipe. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven