Easy Chocolate Cream Pie
Easy Chocolate Cream Pie Preparation
1. Mix Cream Cheese and 2/3 container cool whip.
2. Make pudding according to "cake" recipe on package (usually calls for less milk).
3. Place cream cheese/cool whip mixture in crust. Filling 1/3 of crust.
4. Apply thick layer of chocolate chips.
5. Fill crust with pudding to fill remainder.
6. Top with remaining cool whip or canned redi whip.
7. Then another thin layer of choco chips.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Easy Chocolate Cream Pie Reviews
10 months, 5 days, 7 hours, 5 minutes ago
This was very very good :)
11 months, 1 days, 23 hours, 57 minutes ago
Amazing. Easy. Fun to make with kids!
11 months, 3 weeks, 6 days, 16 hours, 2 minutes ago
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.