Peanut Granola Bars
Peanut Granola Bars Preparation
1. In a bowl, mix together the honey and peanut butter until smooth.
2. Add granola and mix until well-coated. Pat into a greased 8 x 8 greased pan.
3. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
4. Place in 350 degree oven 2-3 minutes til chocolate melts.
5. Smooth out chocolate over top of granola.
6. Chill until set.
7. Cut into squares and serve.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Peanut Granola Bars. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.