White Chocolate Macadamia Carmel Bars
White Chocolate Macadamia Carmel Bars Preparation
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, beat cake mix, oil, water and eggs until smooth.
3. Spread into ungreased 13 x 9 pan (glass)
4. Bake crust 18 to 20 inutes or until top is golden brown.
5. Remove from oven and drizzle over the crust, the caramel.
6. Crumble cookies on top
7. Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Cool completely, cut, serve
Makes 48 bars.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for White Chocolate Macadamia Carmel Bars. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.