Warm, aromatic yeast bread, hot from the oven - with no kneading, AND in under 2 hours? Here it is. Add Pizza Dough Flavor for over-the-top flavor, and/or cheese powder to turn it into cheese bread."Cut the recipe in half, that's PLENTY for just 2 people.
Great for a picnic, and ready in a jiffy, sooo easy!" - petrab
Yield: 12 Servings Ready in 45 minutes
26 people trying soon
No-Fuss Focaccia Preparation
1) Lightly grease a 9" x 13" pan, and drizzle 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil in the bottom.
2) Combine all of the ingredients, and beat at high speed with an electric mixer for 60 seconds.
3) Scoop the sticky batter into the prepared pan, cover the pan, and let it rise at room temperature for 60 minutes, till it's become puffy.
4) While the dough is rising, preheat the oven to 375°F.
5) Gently poke the dough all over with your index finger.
6) Drizzle it lightly with olive oil, and sprinkle with pizza seasoning, and/or the dried herbs of your choice, if desired.
7) Bake the bread till it's golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes.
8) Remove it from the oven, wait 5 minutes, then turn it out of the pan onto a rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition information: Serving Size: 70g Servings Per Batch: 12 Amount Per Serving: Calories: 164 Calories from Fat: 44 Total Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g. Cholesterol: 0g Sodium: 316mg Total Carbohydrate: 26g Dietary Fiber: 1g Sugars: 0g Protein: 4g.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
No-Fuss Focaccia Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.