Ready in 45 minutes
You would swear there’s two chocolate blocks in there but the beauty of this recipe is that it utilises kitchen staples and delivers delicious results with minimum effort.
The cake part is incredibly sponge-y and the sauce, oh the SAUCE…. It’s molten chocolate gold!
Serve this pudding with a splodge or cream or ice-cream – and leftovers are just gorgeous on their own… that’s if you manage to have leftovers that is… (Bill Granger)
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Chocolate
11 people want to try | 26 have favorited
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees c or 355 degrees f.
2. Grease a medium baking tray or casserole dish with butter or non-stick spray.
3. Place the flour, salt, sugar, baking powder and cocoa powder into a bowl.
4. Add the milk, butter, egg and vanilla extract to the bowl and mix until well combined.
5. Pour into the greased baking tray or casserole dish. Set aside.
6. Boil the water in a microwave proof jug in the microwave (about 2 minutes on high) then stir in the brown sugar and cocoa powder.
7. Pour carefully over the pudding over the back of a large spoon.
8. Bake for 30 minutes.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
lauren47 9 months agoCooked it for a group of friends and everyone loved it! Just wondering about the ingredients it calls for 2 lots of cocoa powder but there's only one lot in the ingredients. Am I missing something?