BBQ Pepper Jack Chicken
Easy and Delicious cheese stuffed barbecue chicken."I've made this recipe quite a few times and it never ceases to amaze me how easy and delicious it is. I put season to your taste, but for some reason it didn't show the seasonings I used in the ingredient list. For those who are curious, I used salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.. Which are my go to seasonings for any chicken dish :) But I'm sure salt and pepper would be just fine." - Erin_850
Yield: 4 Servings Ready in 1 hours
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Chicken breasts boneless and skinless
48 people trying soon
BBQ Pepper Jack Chicken Preparation
1. With a meat mallet, flatten each thawed chicken breast to approximately 1/4 inches.
2. Season both sides with seasonings to your taste.
3. Cut a pocket into the breast (not all the way through).
4. Stuff each chicken breast with pepper jack cheese slices; secure with soaked toothpicks or wooden skewers.
5. In a skillet, lightly brown chicken breasts in hot oil on all sides.
6. Transfer chicken to a lightly greased baking dish; place in preheated oven (@ 350 degrees) and cook for 20-35 minutes or until the chicken juices run clear; basting with barbecue sauce on both sides frequently.
7. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
BBQ Pepper Jack Chicken Reviews
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.