3 people want to try | 1 have favorited
Preheat a pizza stone in the oven to 400. While the oven heats up, dice the green onions and set the refries on med-low heat to warm up. When the stone is hot, heat up your skillet. Warm the salsa for 30 sec in the microwave. Then, in the following order:
- crack eggs into skillet
- put 4 tortillas on the oven stone, about 15sec per side
- plate the tortillas and smear liberally with refries
- put cheese on eggs in skillet and cover for a few seconds to melt
- set eggs on top of refries
- pour warm salsa verde over everything
Don't use frozen tortillas, they curl immediately when they hit the hot stone
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Huevos Rancheros. Be the first to review it!