6 Cheese Chicken Pizza
|2 Skinless boneless Chicken Breasts|
|2 tablespoonsExtra virgin olive oil; To pan fry chicken|
|2 tablespoonsMontreal Chicken Seasoning; To pan fry chicken|
|1 cupChopped Spinach|
|1/2 cupDiced Roma Tomato|
|1/2 cupPortabella Mushrooms|
|1 tablespoonItalian Seasoning|
|1 CanPillsbury Pizza Crust dough|
|3/4 JarRagu Creamy Garlic Parmesan Sauce|
|1/4 cuplight miracle whip mayo|
|1 cupSargento 6 cheese Italian Cheese; shredded|
|1 cupshredded mozzarella cheese|
6 Cheese Chicken Pizza Preparation
1) Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces. Heat olive oil in pan and add chicken. Sprinkle the Montreal Chicken seasoning on and cook over medium heat heat just until done. Do not over cook or chicken will become dry when baking in oven.
2) Preheat oven to 350F grease dark cookie sheet and roll Pillsbury pizza crust dough out. While oven is preheating, prep and cut all your veggies.
3) Place sheet with dough into the oven until it gets slightly golden, then remove from oven (it needs to be pre-baked a bit to have a nice crispy crust).
4) Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Add Rago sauce to crust and spread with spatula, add the light miracle whip on top and smear with spatula. Sprinkle cubed chicken and veggies on the pizza. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning over top and then apply cheese liberally.
5) Cook pizza until cheese and crust edges are a nice golden brown, take out of oven and let cool. You can sprinkle additional Parmesan cheese on top of desired.
-Be careful of how much sauce you use, it has a very powerful taste, less is better. I use a fresh Italian Seasoning grinder from McCormick, and apply more of the 6 cheese Italian cheeses. Next time I will try to make my own Alfredo Sauce with minced garlic to see if it's better.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
6 Cheese Chicken Pizza Reviews
I submitted this recipe
11 months, 3 weeks, 6 days, 2 hours, 48 minutes ago
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven