Candy Cane Martini Jelly Shots
Candy Cane Martini Jelly Shots Preparation
- Recommended pan: glass or non-reactive metal standard 1 lb loaf pan (approximately 8” x 4”)
- Pour water into a small saucepan. Sprinkle with the gelatin and allow to soak for a minute or two. Heat over very low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved (about 5 minutes). Stir in sweetened condensed milk. Remove from heat.
- Add the vodka, liqueur and schnapps, stirring well to incorporate. Pour into pan and refrigerate until fully set, several hours or overnight.
- To serve, cut into 1 inch squares.
- Immediately before serving, garnish with crushed peppermint candies, if desired.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Candy Cane Martini Jelly Shots. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.