19 people want to try | 21 have favorited
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 2 small loaf pans (6x4”) or 1 large loaf pan (9x5 ½”).
2. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl.
3. With electric mixer, mash bananas until they are gooey and liquid-like.
4. Add eggs, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla to bananas. Mix well.
5. Stir in Greek yogurt, mixing until there are no lumps.
6. Add dry ingredients, mixing until just combined.
7. Fold in blueberries.
8. Pour batter evenly into loaf pans.
9. Bake 50-60 minutes or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
10. Cool at least 10 minutes before slicing.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?