Blueberry Banana Bread
Great use for leftover bananas - low fat and full of protein!"This is a moist & flavorful bread - great with any fruit combo. It freezes very well." - knoelle
Yield: 24 Servings Ready in 1 hours, 30 minutes
favorite of 12 people 13 people want to try
Verified by twojocks
Blueberry Banana Bread Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 2 small loaf pans (6x4”) or 1 large loaf pan (9x5 ½”).
2. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl.
3. With electric mixer, mash bananas until they are gooey and liquid-like.
4. Add eggs, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla to bananas. Mix well.
5. Stir in Greek yogurt, mixing until there are no lumps.
6. Add dry ingredients, mixing until just combined.
7. Fold in blueberries.
8. Pour batter evenly into loaf pans.
9. Bake 50-60 minutes or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
10. Cool at least 10 minutes before slicing.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
Blueberry Banana Bread Reviews
This is a moist & flavorful bread - great with any fruit combo. It freezes very well.
8 months, 1 weeks, 2 days, 7 hours, 32 minutes ago
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on: