Wacko Taco (Beef)
Wacko Taco (Beef) Preparation
For the meat:
1. Cook meat until brown.
2. Once meat is cooked, add the sliced onions.
3. Next, add the Ortega taco seasoning mix (follow the instructions behind the packet!)
4. Mix taco seasoning, and add oregano. STIR WELL
5. Set aside.
For the tortilla:
1. On a different pan, put 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
2. Place tortilla, and cook for 10 seconds on each side. (depending on how crispy you want your taco shell!)
3. Make enough for your serving size.
Now, it's time to put your taco together! Add the cheese, lettuce, meat, and taco sauce! Take a bite into the crunchy taco! Enjoy!
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Wacko Taco (Beef). Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.