Asparagus with King Oyster Mushroom
When I think of spring vegetable, I think of asparagus. It makes a perfect side dish in the springtime. Asparagus stir-fried with king oyster mushroom, with a pinch of salt and black pepper, can be done in a few minutes and yet it produces such an elegant presentation.
Yield: 4 Servings Ready in 45 minutes
0 people trying soon
Asparagus with King Oyster Mushroom Preparation
1. Heat 4 cups water until boiling. When water is heated, rinse asparagus and mushrooms in cold water, then cut them to similar size.
2. When water is boiling, pour asparagus into boiling water and cook for 1 minute, or until water is boiling again. Soak in cold water for 1 minute and then drain.
3. Heat oil in a frying wok. Over medium heat stir fry mushroom for 2 minutes or until soft.
4. Add asparagus and stir fry for 2 minute.
5. Sprinkle salt and black pepper. Stir for 10 seconds and mix well. Serve.
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Asparagus with King Oyster Mushroom. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.