Ready in 45 minutes
When I think of spring vegetable, I think of asparagus. It makes a perfect side dish in the springtime. Asparagus stir-fried with king oyster mushroom, with a pinch of salt and black pepper, can be done in a few minutes and yet it produces such an elegant presentation.
2 people want to try | 4 have favorited
1. Heat 4 cups water until boiling. When water is heated, rinse asparagus and mushrooms in cold water, then cut them to similar size.
2. When water is boiling, pour asparagus into boiling water and cook for 1 minute, or until water is boiling again. Soak in cold water for 1 minute and then drain.
3. Heat oil in a frying wok. Over medium heat stir fry mushroom for 2 minutes or until soft.
4. Add asparagus and stir fry for 2 minute.
5. Sprinkle salt and black pepper. Stir for 10 seconds and mix well. Serve.
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Asparagus with King Oyster Mushroom. Be the first to review it!
BigOven makes mealtime easy!
You may also enjoy:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!