I made these for the first time last year. Things were a bit tight money wise so I decided to make sweets. Everyone loved them and I have an order for this year. Quick and easy.
Yield: 6 Servings Ready in 20 minutes
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Marshmallow
0 people trying soon
Snowball Sweets Preparation
1. Gently melt chocolate in a bowl over a simmering pan
2. Drop a few marshmallows at a time into the chocolate once melted and cover (be quick with this or the marshmallows may melt)
3. Once covered in chocolate, roll around on a plate of the desiccated coconut until completely covered.
4. Put on grease proof paper to dry
5. Once dry, put into portions in pretty bags (if they get that far!!)
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Snowball Sweets. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.