Ready in 1 hour
I made these for the first time last year. Things were a bit tight money wise so I decided to make sweets. Everyone loved them and I have an order for this year. Quick and easy.
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Marshmallow
0 people want to try | 0 have favorited
1. Gently melt chocolate in a bowl over a simmering pan
2. Drop a few marshmallows at a time into the chocolate once melted and cover (be quick with this or the marshmallows may melt)
3. Once covered in chocolate, roll around on a plate of the desiccated coconut until completely covered.
4. Put on grease proof paper to dry
5. Once dry, put into portions in pretty bags (if they get that far!!)
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Snowball Sweets. Be the first to review it!