Peanut Butter-Stuffed French Toast
Peanut Butter-Stuffed French Toast Preparation
1. Toss strawberries with three tablespoons granulated sugar
2. Whisk together eggs, remaining two tablespoons granulated sugar, milk and vanilla
3. Spread peanut butter on four slices of bread and top with remaining bread
4. In a large skillet, heat one tablespoon butter over medium-high heat
5. Dip both sides of sandwiches in egg mixture and add to skillet (if necessary, work in batches, adding more butter and reducing heat to medium after first batch)
6. Cook until undersides are golden (about two minutes)
7. Flip and cook and additional two minutes
8. To serve, dust sandwiches with confectioners' sugar and top with strawberries
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Peanut Butter-Stuffed French Toast. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.