Ready in 45 minutes
This is a clone of the Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana. Tried and true, approved by former Olive Garden chefs.
Cuisine: Main Ingredient: Italian Sausage
2 people want to try | 1 have favorited
- Brown sausage and bacon in your soup pot, brown and then add Onions, Potatoes, and garlic to pot and continue cooking 7 min.
- Add chicken broth, Red Pepper Flakes, and water to pot and stir.
- Cook on medium heat until potatoes are done.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Turn to low heat.
- Add kale or Swiss Chard and cream.
- Heat through and serve.
Read more at: http://restaurant.food.com/recipe/olive-garden-copycat-zuppa-toscana-38298?oc=linkback
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Olive Garden Copycat Zuppa Toscana. Be the first to review it!