Olive Garden Copycat Zuppa Toscana
Olive Garden Copycat Zuppa Toscana Preparation
- Brown sausage and bacon in your soup pot, brown and then add Onions, Potatoes, and garlic to pot and continue cooking 7 min.
- Add chicken broth, Red Pepper Flakes, and water to pot and stir.
- Cook on medium heat until potatoes are done.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Turn to low heat.
- Add kale or Swiss Chard and cream.
- Heat through and serve.
Read more at: http://restaurant.food.com/recipe/olive-garden-copycat-zuppa-toscana-38298?oc=linkback
Link to another BigOven recipe
Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
You may also enjoy
There are no reviews yet for Olive Garden Copycat Zuppa Toscana. Be the first to review it!
There are no tags on this recipe. Log in to add tags.
Blogger? Grab a link to this recipe
Add to on:
Tweets by @bigoven