1 people want to try | 0 have favorited
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan. Add garlic and onion. Cook gently 3 to 4 min until fragrant and tender.
2. Sprinkle with flour. Cook 3 to 4 min longer; don't brown.
3. Whisk in milk and bring to a boil. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, herbs, salt and pepper. Cook 5 min. Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
4. Meanwhile, cook tortellini in a large pot of boiling, salted water for 5 min. Add broccoli and continue to cook for 3 min longer. Drain well.
5. Combine drained tortellini mixture with sauce. Add marble or Cheddar cheese. Transfer to a 3 qt (3 L) baking dish. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 350 F (180 C) for 30 min or until hot and lightly browned.
This sauce is simple but very tasty. Make extra and freeze some for later ;)
Guest, you can Add a link to another recipe! What would you serve with this?
There are no reviews yet for Tortellini and Broccoli Casserole. Be the first to review it!